The client is a leading multi-business enterprise with a turnover of US $ 8 billion. The company is rated among the World’s Best Big Companies, Asia’s ‘Fab 50’ and the World’s Most Reputable Companies by Forbes magazine. Its diversified businesses include five segments: Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Hotels, Paperboards & Packaging, Agri-Business and Information Technology.
Being such a large enterprise and having numerous products, they required a platform for product content management and digital asset management.
- The client did not have a single repository of all products and brand-related digital assets
- Everything was done on email, and hence there were multiple versions of the same product published
- As a result, sharing product information with marketplaces was difficult
- Iksula developed a Digital Asset Management tool for organizing, storing and retrieving rich media assets including photos, videos, product catalogs and other multimedia content
- Implemented various workflows like launch new product, change existing product, single and multi-brand banner images, promotion launch, etc.
- Marketplaces have access to a single repository of product content which avoids inconsistency and maintains the integrity
- All the different workflows are created for product listings
- Implemented features such as version control, e-retailer reports, bulk uploads of products, excel downloads for marketplaces and sending notifications to respective users on actions