e-commerce is a live, online space with many options available between competitors. The ability of marketplaces to list their content in a timely manner, with high degree of detail and quality is often a definitive indicator of their success. Good content coupled with low cycle time and optimized speed to market increases success factor of the offerings.
In this webinar, we will identify the building blocks of good content and how the holistic integration of People, Process, and Technology contributes to world class catalogs. We will also look at industry best practices, implementation of world class methodologies and the need for automation, and how they contribute to the success factors.
- Identifying content hurdles and how they affect e-commerce success
- A deeper dive into the content journey and identifying the pitfalls
- Building blocks of a world class framework to ensure clockwork precision
- The holistic integration of People, Process, and Technology
- Good governance controls variation – data driven continuous improvement